I am Dr. Oliver Labs, a mathematician with interests in design, programming, and several aspects of mathematics.
- creating math objects and math sculptures using mathematics, specialized math software, 3d-printing, and other modern technologies,
- planning math-related exhibitions, such as the so-called “MiMa 2018” (together with other members of the curators team) which is taking place at Ingelheim, Germany, in summer/autumn 2018,
- creating math-related objects for exhibitions, e.g. at universities and science museums,
- teaching math courses (winter term 2018 at Mainz university in the 50plus program),
- doing research on mathematical models (both historical and modern ones),
- giving math talks, e.g. on historical and modern mathematical models and sculptures.
- mathematical objects such as math sculptures (see also my website www.Math-Sculpture.com) or math jewelry which I create and sell via my business MO-Labs Math Objects Dr. Oliver Labs (see MO-Labs.com),
- math software, in particular dynamic geometry software,
- math history, in particular related to algebra and geometry,
- math teaching, and
- math research.
Math Objects Business “MO-Labs”
Talks and Teaching
Apart from my teaching, I give talks about some of the aspects above, or present some of my math sculptures, math jewelry, or illustrations, at other occasions such as at exhibitions, at schools, or at universities.
Enjoy browsing my pages, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. Or if you simply want to purchase one of my objects – even if it is a math object which is not yet online.